Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

All About Me

All About Me

My name is Inotia, I have a big family and I am 10 years old. I am a student of PBS and I am a year 6 this year.  I want to explain important parts of myself like my family, friends and hobbies. This is a picture of me when I was 8 years old.




My family is the most important thing in my life because they are there to encourage me to do something I have never done before and keep on trying and always keep me entertained when I’m bored.  The members in my family are my 5 silly brothers, 1 sister and my parents.  

Image result for cartoon kids cricketMy hobbies are reading, sports, running and athletics.  I enjoy running because it cheers me up and gets me up and active.  I love athletics because it is full of challenging goals for me to aim and its gets us cheered and active.






My third thing that is the most important thing in my life is my Pet and Friends.  I have many friends from other places like my athletics after school and at Swimming classes and from School.  Most of my friends from school have different nationalities for an example Samoa, Niue and Palagi.  My friends names from school are Mia, Javeylor, Jasmine, Angari and Mya and my friends names from Athletics is Ashleigh, Avala, Leila, Lucy, Hatty, Maddie and Amelia.  Lastly my Cat’s name is Shepard and he is a male





I was born in NZ but my culture is Kiribati because both of my parents are born in Kiribati.  My full name is Inotia Mitchelle Abera Katarake,  Mitchelle is my nickname.  I sort of feel like a Kiwi in NZ and sometimes don’t because I speak more of my language.  I also feel like a Kiwi because I know more facts about NZ than Kiribati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.